Boat ride. 65 ft boat. 10 knots. 5-6′ seas.
4 problems with the world and the 4 consequences of our brain’s strategy to solve them
- Cultural Evolution. What are the brain mechanics behind cooperation? (‘Interstellar’ / Ultrasociety)
“The predestined, blue-collar lifestyle that Bruce Springsteen sang about in Darkness on the Edge of Town is already a thing of the past, and it will only grow smaller in our rear-view mirrors as we approach 2040. Soon, the world of the large central firm and steady, predictable work will exist only in museums.”
“Traditional work is dying.”
5 Major Ways Freelancers Will Change The Economy By 2040 | Fast Company | Business + Innovation
The U.S. Census Bureau reports that the total number of new business startups and business closures per year — the birth and death rates of American companies — have crossed for the first time since the measurement began. I am referring to employer businesses, those with one or more employees”
Updated: September 2016
- Better focus points for nutrition.
- Accelerated learning.
- Brains: Innate trust sensitivities (what are the brain mechanics behind cooperation?)
- Bodies: Executive Fitness (Maximizing Time vs Results for workouts)
- Tribes: Cultural Evolution & Cooperation
- Tribes: How do you generate a sense of belonging and purpose for individuals within an organization? Country? Planet?
- Tribes: Livelihoods of the Future. What will we do? How will we provide for our families? How will we contribute to our communities?
- Tribes: The Metagame. How do you identify the larger purpose and the larger opportunities?